The handle consists of 100% biodegradable Moso Bamboo. Bamboo is considered to be the most sustainable form of wood being completely grown in 3-5 years and 100% regenerating itself after being harvested.
Our brushes have a 100% biodegradable packaging and can be trown out with the organic waste.
Just Smile Brush
FDA and CE-approved,
We are now partnering with Nacar Dental Clinic to receive the approval of the quality of our toothbrushes from more than 13 oral experts (dentists, oral hygienists and dental technicians) as well as from their patients.
It is really important for Just Smile to continuously develop our current products as well as to find experts with whom we can join forces to ensure the quality of our news products!
Comments from the Nacar Dental Clinic about the Just Smile toothbrushes:
- The handle: light and easy to use.
- The bristles are soft, comfortable and have the right components to ensure a great tooth brushing.
- They mentioned loving our design.
- Thanks to the name Just Smile, it gives a positive feeling about toothbrushes which is normally difficult for some people.
How to dispose your bamboo toothbrush
Benefits of charcoal include:
- Whitening your teeth and Reducing bad breath
- Cleaning teeth stains left by products such as coffee, cigarette and red wine
- Absorbing plaque and bacteria, instead of rubbing them across your teeth
Nylon is the most used material for bristles in both plastic and bamboo toothbrushes, due to its properties.
Our toothbrushes use nylon 610, which is soft (recommended by dentists) and 100% recyclable.
The cutlery sets are dishwasher proof.
The cutleries are made out of Moso bamboo and the straw cleaner is BPA-free.
The bag is made out of 80% cotton and 20% polyester for the hydrophilic part of the bag (the inside part).
Perfect for hiking, camping, backpacking, take away food and pick-nick. Suitable for adults and children.
All our products are FDA and CE-approved, vegan, cruelty-free and BPA-free.
The packaging is made from 100% biodegradable craft paper.
Made ethically in China
TIPS AND TRICKS
Like with any other natural product, mold can appear on your toothbrush under humid condition.
We recommend you to not leave your brushes in closed humid places and to rinse off the toothpaste completely from the handle and the bristle.